Overview of ClioPatria
ClioPatria is an extension of the SWI-Prolog RDF infratructure (`semweb'
package) that provides you with a ready-to-run web-server that can be
extended into a full-fledged Semantic Web application. The semweb
package provides reading and writing RDF (XML and Turtle), storage and
querying by means of
rdf(Subject, Predicate, Object). ClioPatria adds
- A SPARQL server
- This processes HTTP SPARQL requests. The server also includes support for SeRQL and the Sesame (rdf4j.org) HTTP protocol.
- Reasoning libraries
Called entailment modules. See
- User administration
- Create users, provide OpenID services, use external OpenID authorization and connect users to right-tokens.
- A web-based developers front-end
- This provides browsing the RDF, loading and unloading graphs, testing queries interactively, browsing the documentation of HTTP services and source-code.
- Web-page generation components
- Server-side components to render an RDF resource or literals with a link to the development UI, render simple graphs, etc.
- Additional libraries
These are additional components to the http and semweb libraries
that may become part of SWI-Prolog in the future. Examples are
lib/semweb/rdf_optimise.plto optimise rdf-control-structures and
lib/semweb/rdf_abstract.plto transform graphs represented as